[Homeroast] New Classic Espresso Blend - Resting Time

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 4 09:20:09 CST 2011

In my experience almost all coffees need a three day rest after roasting before they are at their prime.  If I said I I keep brewing the day after roasting to retest this theory, I would be lying.  I just can't seem to get around to roasting anymore until I see that I don't have enough roasted coffee for tomorrow morning.
     pecan jim