[Homeroast] New Classic Espresso Blend - Resting Time

Jamie Dolan jamiedolan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 08:42:48 CST 2011

I ended up roasting a pound of the New Classic Espresso Blend 2 days
ago early afternoon.  It turned out really nice (very consistent /
even roast), I'd call it around full city.  I loaded it up this
morning and I am drinking it.

It tastes pretty good.  I'm wondering though if it is better at closer
to a 3 day rest?  How do you know what the idea rest period is for a
bean, and what are the resulting imperfections if you don't wait that
long?

Thanks
Jamie