[Homeroast] larvae in my cherries

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 06:38:30 CST 2011

Thanks! That's what I was leaning towards. I popped the little white
hypothetical dudes, so no picture possible. What's left and what's in
my mind's eye definitely looks more fruit fly-ish.

So, in this hypothetical situation, get some nematodes and mix into
the planting?

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not
know what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */