[Homeroast] Quest Upgrades

Kevin C ckevinj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 08:18:09 CST 2011

Look at the app for Mac/win/Linux called Typica. It's pretty full featured, but it requires one of two very specific data loggers. There is a way to set it up for manual logging.
It also does bean management and can track cupping notes.
It does require a db backend (also free) that may look intimidating but is not too difficult to setup.

http://www.randomfield.com/programs/typica/

Hths

-kc