[Homeroast] Quest Upgrades

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 20:44:09 CST 2011

Happy New Year, to you, too, Hank!

Nice work!

Thanks for keeping us posted on your Quest quest! Are you keeping notes on control settings, bean-load, bean-type, and results? When a particular roast batch hits First Crack, how do you "hit the brakes" to extend First and the interval after it and before Second?

I am really hoping someone will host a Quest event somewhere in the San Francisco Bay area!

all the best, and,

Happy Roasting,

robert yoder