[Homeroast] Behmor Roasting Notes on Moka Kadir Blend

Scott Miller peechdogg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 16:16:30 CST 2011

It's been too long since I lasted roasted Moka Kadir and since it's a
preroast blend, I don't think any notes I have will be useful.
I liked it best when 2nd crack ran almost to the point where it was
full rolling. So, in a Behmor, you probably want to stop BEFORE 2nd
gets full on.

Give it plenty of rest before brewing.

cheers,

Scott