[Homeroast] hey

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Sun Feb 27 15:52:44 CST 2011

Hi all,

Maybe Barry has Bieber 6G Fever.  LOL

Anyways, in my current cup, I have a single origin blend and I really like it.  I had some Sulawesi that was a City roast that I liked the flavors, but the mouthfeel was too much for me take for full cup.  So I roasted some to just as the 2nd crack started and then mixed then together and wow, that was fun and tasty.  No I am going to have to try that again.  But it did give me ideas for the home roasting challenge next year, I bought my beans too late for this year, but enjoy watching the results.

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Pre