[Homeroast] Coffee Prices

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 21:40:21 CST 2011

BTW... sorry for that link looking the way it does.  If you are keen enough, there are three different links in there, each one starts with (duh) http://.
I'll try that again:Here's one from our good pals- ttp://www.coffeeshrub.com/shrub/blog/thoughts-market and then in order to break the hyperlink I typed this sentence, but the next link is from Jason Dominy, barista extaordinaire- http://jasondominy.tumblr.com/post/3171409188/how-coffee-is-like-oil-why-you-shouldnt-be-pissed-to and then finally this little blurb to separate another link, the final link is from a thread on barista exchange- http://www.baristaexchange.com/forum/topics/anyone-following-international?xg_source=activity.  Also... look at the recent barista magazine, you can read it fo'free online.  Woot.
-bry

Bryan Wray

Compass Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens