[Homeroast] Portland Cafe reviews

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 18:57:42 CST 2011

The Ethiopia Kemgin is indeed delicious.  You should have done yourself a favor and had the David Mencia for pour over.  Easily one of the best coffees to show up so far this year.  Tons of berry with a little bit of a banana undertone.  Amazingly impressed with this cup.  I have had it as an espresso (BARISTA) as well, but it had many more layers and was far more complex as a Kone pour over.
-bry

Bryan Wray

Compass Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens