[Homeroast] Gene Cafe: Repair or Parts

Jeff Hayden hayden at yourcriminaldefender.com
Fri Feb 18 23:35:13 CST 2011

I got a hold of Fresh Beans (Park City, Utah) on Tuesday.  I was shocked when the heater arrived today.  Tomorrow, I'll clean out the outflow and the vent filters on the bottom, then replace the heater.

I have high expectations the machine will work like new when I'm done.

Thanks for all the help and advice.

Jeff Hayden
c8h10n4o2.137trimethylxanthine at gmail.com