[Homeroast] Behmor questions

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 14:48:12 CST 2011

I personally have never experienced the issues other listers mention
regarding roast time ending too soon. People have suggested roasting under
1lb at 1lb setting, roasting under a 1/2 lb at 1/2 lb setting. Personally I
roast exactly 1lb at 1lb setting and can get the roast to go to French
without an issue. I usually end my roasts 2 min before max time to finish
with FC to FC+.

John H.