[Homeroast] Behmor questions

cherry carter theravensroost at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 13:12:01 CST 2011

I love my Behmor. I roast 8 ounces at 1 pound and have no problems. It will
roast the beans from light to charred . . . but I stop it way before that.
In the beginning there were problems. I just had to make sure that the
outlet had a full voltage. And then I needed to double the amount of beans
that I was roasting when programming the machine.
After that, what perfection!!!
Cherry Carter