[Homeroast] Behmor questions

Dave Huddle 137trimethyl26dioxopurine at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 08:35:23 CST 2011

I've been using a Behmor since Tom started selling them.    NO problem
getting dark roasts.    I roast inside, under a vent hood.    I always
preheat the roaster and chaff tray for 1 minute, add beans  and
restart.   I nearly always roast 8.0 oz. at the 1/2 lb. setting.

I have to be very attentive or I might actually get Char$s.

Dave
Westerville, OH