[Homeroast] Behmor questions

Cory Creighton corycreighton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 08:30:22 CST 2011

I too agree with David.  I typically roast 12 oz. on 1 lb set on whatever
profile depending on the bean and have never had a problem getting to 2nd.
I usually stop my roasts well before it times out but I also am a C+, FC
guy.

I roasted with a fluid-bed for about five years before my Behmor and have
very much enjoyed the transition.

Best,
Cory