[Homeroast] Gene Cafe: Repair or Parts

Bill Laine billlaine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:50:44 CST 2011

I had this problem with my Gene Cafe. Tried everything. Turned out I had
overheated it (might have been too close to cooking on the stove) and the
heater element was burnt out. If you take it apart far enough you can see
the black coils. Seems like it might be worth a try to clean them but by
that time I had the replacement heater.

Bill
New Orleans