[Homeroast] Gene Cafe: Repair or Parts

Frank Parth frank at fparth.com
Tue Feb 15 09:07:35 CST 2011

Jeff,
A clogged outflow will cause symptoms that look like that. I ran into this a couple years ago. Tom Skaling recommended
I boil the output filter for a few minutes to remove the crud that builds up (an there was a LOT of crud that had built
up). After that mine worked fine again.

If you haven't done that, give it a try and see if it helps.

Frank