[Homeroast] Gene Cafe: Repair or Parts

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 07:48:04 CST 2011

You can call Tim Skaling at Fresh Roast. You're probably in need of a new
heater element which you can replace yourself. Tim's number is 805-5017731.
He's a great guy and will be happy to help.

He'll send directions but here's more to help you out -
https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dnwz3r2_266gvz529c3

If you need more help, contact me of list and I'll do what I can to help you
myself.

John