[Homeroast] Gene Cafe: Repair or Parts

Jeff Hayden c8h10n4o2.137trimethylxanthine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 00:18:18 CST 2011

18 month old Gene Cafe.  Moderate use -- 1-2 roasts per average week.

Worked well until now.  Turns adequately.  Pushes through air - lower volume than my other roasters, but I'm thinking that's probably the normal volume for a Gene Cafe.

Suddenly stopped heating the air.  I'm assuming it's the heater assembly, but welcome any ideas there.

Where might I turn for replacement parts -- or even repair if it's cost effective -- for what has been my favorite roaster thus far?

Thanks, in advance, for any help you can offer.

Jeff Hayden

JEER THE TRENDY BAFFY
c8h10n4o2.137trimethylxanthine at gmail.com