[Homeroast] Quest: Engineer v Artisan, or Engineer + Artisan?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 23:57:20 CST 2011

I'd wager large sums of money that give me an M3 with the existing bi-metal
analog environment thermometer and adding a simple bi-metal analog bean mass
thermometer in the existing hole already drilled for it and quite repeatable
roasts of desired profiles would be very possible. Just like I could
routinely do very repeatable roasts using analog thermometer with split
wired dual variable voltage controlled Caffe' Rosto.

It's not just the tools, it's how you use them. True artisan roasting is a
marriage of art and science.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/