[Homeroast] Quest M3 improving the roast with Larger Batches

Kevin C ckevinj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:41:23 CST 2011

Hank, was this the message you were wondering if it go through?
It did. I'm keeping it for the someday when I get a Qm3.
Right now I have 230 roasts on my b16k, and 178 on my RK in the last 3 years and three months. And before that I roasted over a year on a AromaRoast, popperies, and an iroar2, but did not document well. With those small batches I didn't really need notes, I was roasting almost every day to keep up with my demand.

I'd really like to replace the b16k with a qm3, so I'm paying attention to all y'all early adopters and keeping notes.
Maybe this spring if I save enough $$ replacing floors myself.

-kc