[Homeroast] Quest M3 Discovery

ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:28:56 CST 2011

Bob,

I was not specific enough, my appologies.

I was referirng to the ramp from 150-160C (300F) up to 1st C, not the start
of the roast to 1st C

There are more specific detail as to the methodology on home-barista.com
It's usually one of the 1st threads under home roasting about how to roast
on a Quest M3.

But from my experience, I can;t recommend following it, LOL!