[Homeroast] Quest M3 Discovery

Robert Bedwell rlb at triad.rr.com
Mon Feb 14 16:46:05 CST 2011

Yikes....a chaff fire?

The first thing that I do when the beans are dumped from the drum into the basket is open the drying chamber door and vacuum out the chaff.
Yesterday there was a wasp flying around and I sucked it into the vacuum as well!  :)

I have never witnessed anything close to a fire.  I don't think I have ever had the fan lower than 4.

Bob