[Homeroast] Coffee price hikes smarting

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 00:33:16 CST 2011

As far as gas, I'm lucky I can walk to most areas in town. Now green coffee
I'm stuck like every one else. I'm thinking of going to Egypt to help bring
the coffee market back where it belongs. ;^) After all it is a time to help
all in the world especially those in Egypt with economic reform and
stability. Being involved in the coffee business has help me learn what a
global market is all about. What affects them or the growing regions affects
us very directly. God help me if I have to start drinking Tea like Americans
had to start drinking coffee after the famous Tea way back.
Joe