[Homeroast] Coffee price hikes smarting

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Fri Feb 11 21:37:04 CST 2011

To give you an idea how much the C Market has gone up in less than a year
since the mid June 2010 price rise take off the spot price of Brazil
Moreninha Formosa was $1.85 end of May 2010 order, end of Dec 2010 $2.77 and
today $3.15. That's a cost increase of 70.3% in 9 months....and it's still
going up up up daily.

$12 for a 12oz roasted bag of a good DP Ethiopia in today's market is cheap.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/