[Homeroast] Relationship of Cracks and Roast Stages

Robert Bedwell rlb at triad.rr.com
Fri Feb 11 17:30:59 CST 2011

Thanks Ivan......

I received two new Kenya's and a Costa Rican coffee from SM this week and I am going to pay closer attention to 2C.

I have never had much luck with the accuracy of dial thermometers.  The kit that Eric sells is easy to install and includes
both ET and BT probes.

Where I have had an ongoing problem is the first roast in a session.  In all three cases it has extended into 17-18 minutes
while the others are in the 14-15 minute areas.  I am going to take a longer time to warm the machine up this weekend
and see if I can get the first roast stabilized.

Bob