[Homeroast] Baked Beans

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 01:53:18 CST 2011

Thanks John,
I'm on the same page. I'm doing my best not to bake but I have so much to
learn. I have no idea what they taste like and I would just as soon not
drink it but that said if someone said this coffee is baked I sure would
want to expose my taste bud memory bank to it to get a idea of what it is
all about.
Cheers,
Joe