[Homeroast] Relationship of Cracks and Roast Stages

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 23:10:11 CST 2011

According to Tom's roast pictorial FC+
http://www.sweetmarias.com/roasting-VisualGuideV2.php

I agree it's a good roasting learning/starting point and most beans will be
at least "ok" at FC+ barest hint of 2C. That said of our currently offered 8
or so SO's only one is taken that dark, Sulawesi. Rest C to FC. And only one
of 5 roasts that makes our flagship Delirium post roast blend is to FC+, two
C+, on FC and one C (Ethiopia element).

Difference in C and C+ is surface texture smoother C+. Again Tom's pictorial
guide.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/