[Homeroast] Baked Beans

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:42:37 CST 2011

Hi Chris,

I learn a lot from your posts and thank you for them.

Having experienced high dudgeon from the group in response to my suggestion for creative reuse of the hand-wipes provided at the entrance to grocery stores, I'm reluctant to expose this crude hack to the outside world, but if you like, I can send you pictures and you can snicker quietly to yourself, if you like.

Just let me know off-list and I'll take the pictures.  The readings I get are not absolutes (Tom himself mentions that different BMT probes yield different numbers), but the data seem useful to me, at least in respect to the Baking problem.

Happy Roasting,

robert yoder