[Homeroast] Baked Beans

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 09:06:55 CST 2011

John,
If it was that easy to prevent baked beans than why is there so much
discussion on this topic? Is it really that simple? I would like to think
so......
This is why I'm asking questions here and taking part in the discussion. You
help make a point for me which I'm not making very well.
That point being, if we don't fiqure out what causes it in the roasting
process with all the different kinds of roasters out there then why talk
about what it tastes like.
What kind of roaster are you using John?
Joe

Joseph Robertson
Sasquatch Coffee Roasters
Craft Coffee Roasting by Design