[Homeroast] espresso machine repairs

Mark Jones mpj100 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 08:19:24 CST 2011

Try talking with Seattle Coffee Gear.

Mark P. Jones

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zara Haimo" <zara at haimo.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 8, 2011 5:04:10 PM
Subject: [Homeroast] espresso machine repairs

My Giotto needs more help than I can give it at home - I think there's something wrong with the thermostat, but there may be more problems and I've hit my limit on what I feel capable of doing with the tools I have. I remember Sandy's disaster with a repair shop that destroyed her espresso machine and don't want to repeat her experience. Does anyone have any advice on how to find a competent repair shop or know of one in the San Francisco Bay area or am I better off finding a Giotto repair place nationally and shipping my machine to them?