[Homeroast] Baked Beans

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 00:37:23 CST 2011

Thank you kindly, Joe, for your comments.  As an old academician, I believe in and cherish the free exchange of knowledge, and, as an old fogey, I resent the intrusion of multiple interfering interfaces. This list of Tom's has served admirably and I wonder why I must jump this additional hoop.  I also worry about putting more and more of my personal information out there for computers to lose or set loose.  Why the Hell is my birthdate necessary for the access of coffee-roasting information, freely-shared on other media?

As you rightly surmise, there are such serious issues around me currently that I really bridle at this obstacle, but I will remember your kind recommendations.

Youir comment that you would have missed this stuff is dead-on.  Why this was setup this way is not that clear, since the Homeroast list and the other Coffee-related sites seemed to have been adequate.

Thanks again for your recommendations.

robert yoder