[Homeroast] espresso machine repairs

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:53:39 CST 2011

Hi Zara,

You might try calling Mr. Espresso in Oakland.  Not sure if they would do it, but they do sell and service espresso machines all over the place.  They're not cheap, but they are certainly experienced!

Failing that, I'm always happy to take sick machines to tinker with (grin).

Good luck on your quest (as it were).

Happy Roasting,

robert yoder