[Homeroast] Baked Beans

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Tue Feb 8 08:02:13 CST 2011

Unfortunately, baked-bean is a resultant taste.  It's not just an
operation centered item.

That said, I'm not sure what John means, but my understanding for
stalling is that the bean temperature drops, NOT the ambient
temperature.  I drop the ambient temperature of my roasts each time
to slow momentum and I absolutely don't have baked roasts, or even
stalled ones.  That is what profiling is all about.

John