[Homeroast] Behmor Door Dance

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 10:23:54 CST 2011

What I found works best for me is about 5 seconds into 1st crack, I fully
open the door for about 30 seconds, and then hold it open about 1/4 to 1/2
inch until my desired roast length (just at the beginning of 2nd crack
usually).  This gets me about 3.5 - 4 minutes from 1st crack to end of
roast.

Greg