ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 15:19:52 CST 2011

Thanks Ivan, I think I need to add the insulation to the outside of the drum
also.

I have had the door pop open on me about a half dozen times, usually at the
beginning of the roast.  I thought i was bumping it also but this last time
realized the door may not shut completely at times, particularly doing back
to back roasts and trying to hurry things along.  I now check it every roast
to be sure it is closed properly.

that is really the only complaint I have about the quest, and it is minor.