[Homeroast] OT - Hot Coffee

BSGarley bsgarley.public at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 11:19:51 CST 2011

I was living in Albuquerque at the time and knew some of the people involved
with the restaurant. ABQ is 6000 ft+. It was not easy for these guys to keep
the coffee within McDonald's Chicago requirements. If they had been less
diligent perhaps the incident might never have happened.

I initate the brew at 200F but wait for it to cool 5-10 minutes before
drinking. Never measured the actual temp.

Bruce Garley
New Port Richey, FL
Stillwater, MN

Vivir con miedo es como vivir a medias.