[Homeroast] Behmor Door Dance

Dave dbcraw at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 09:54:39 CST 2011

I haven't really experimented. If 1st crack seems to be fast, I hold ther
door open 1/4" - 1/2" until it slows down. Sometimes that's pretty much all
the way through 1st crack. Most of the time I'm looking for a C+ roast, so
using miKe's 3 to 3-1/2 minute rule, I need to stretch the crack out a bit.
Dave

Some days...
It's just not worth chewing through the leather straps