[Homeroast] Quest Amp Question

ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 21:50:00 CST 2011

Ivan,

Are you measuring your ET?

I'm curious as to what you are getting throughout the roast with a 200 gram
load and 7.5A setting.

What time frame are you hitting 1st?

BTW, I think they changed the elements from the original and you should have
no problem running close to max setting (though it doesn't sound like you
are really getting anywhere close!)