[Homeroast] Beans for February

Frank Parth fparth at mac.com
Fri Feb 4 21:13:33 CST 2011

Tony,
Welcome to this motley assortment of roasters.

If you're looking for what's new for February, check out the "New" link on the Sweet Maria's home page:
http://www.sweetmarias.com/prod.greencoffee.mvc.php?coffee_type=new#list

For a year-long view, click to get to SweetMaria's annual calendar for what's available and when at:
http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.prod.timetable.php

It looks like there are a lot of new Africans available.

Check out also Tom's guide to bean color and how to tell how far along in the roasting process you are:
http://www.sweetmarias.com/roasting-VisualGuideV2.php

Personally, I like to go a little farther in the roast to draw out more of the chocolatey flavors and less fruity and
bright flavors. But that's just me.

Frank Parth