[Homeroast] Portland Cafe reviews

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 18:36:30 CST 2011

Honestly, to me Spella is just way too old school.  They do a good job with old school, but I got over robusta in my espresso a looong time ago.  There is so much more to espresso than persistent crema, especially if the crema tastes like Goodyear.
The espresso tastes alright in a milk drink, but as you start going sub-6oz it really isn't very pleasant, IMHO.
-bry

Bryan Wray

Compass Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens