[Homeroast] Beans for February

ts thesunandtheredmoon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 15:00:38 CST 2011

Hi,
This is my first post, and would like someones opinion of what
february has to offer. Im a small time homeroaster (1/2-1.5lb /wk),
and i like lighter roasted bright coffees that sing with winey,
punchy, vibrant flavors. i was roasting PNG Waghi PB last week, and
found it too acidic at a lighter roast. This week I roasted Nicaragua
Regalo de Dios, blended with Panama finca Camiseta, with 1st crack
just finished, and i find it to have great acidity, complexity a
little lacking, though with a nice mouthfeel.

I roast with a Behmor 1600, usually doing 7oz batches at 1/2lb setting(P3).

-Tony