[Homeroast] Portland Cafe reviews

Justin Schwarz houstini at comcast.net
Fri Feb 4 13:00:18 CST 2011

Thanks for the recommendation, there are so many gems in Portland it is easy to overlook about 85% of them.

On Feb 4, 2011, at 9:42 AM, Demian Ebert wrote:

> I would also add Spella to your list of shops to try.

Seriously some of the best espresso to be had.  I was working in Vancouver around Thanksgiving and made it in every chance I got.  There are a lot of great shops but MiKe and Bryan are doing it in a way that is really outstanding.