[Homeroast] Quest Amp Question

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 17:39:06 CST 2011

This afternoon roasts were better. I went back to my origional tools. My
nose and ears. I was trying to be too scientific relying on meters and
guages. It suddenly dawned on me the reason for the meters and guages are to
quantify the art of roasting and replicate a roast. First however, you have
to roast correctly. Now I think I am finally on the right track. This is not
a roaster for a beginner and I was approaching it like a beginner.