[Homeroast] Portland Cafe reviews

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 12:39:26 CST 2011

Sounds like a fun trip, Justin.  I was hoping to have a long layover in
Portland on my way back from Europe, but my plans changed and I ended up in
Chicago instead (so I took a cab to Intelligentsia).

Regarding the hipster invasion, that's nothing unique to Portland, I have to
battle this at my local Barefoot Coffee in Santa Clara and when I hit Red
Rock in Mountain View last Sunday it was more of the same. The barista there
was trying to explain to a customer why he wouldn't serve a soy latte, but I
missed the details of this conversation.

-Chris