[Homeroast] Coffees of the year

dustin demers dustindemers at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 17:25:28 CST 2011

Favorite coffees this year.... Defiantly the Guatemala Gesha, pineapple in every roast, tropical fruit and hard to mess up. the Ethiopia Guji Suke Quoto was pretty amazing, delicate lightly fruited cup, sweet, and even worked well as espresso. The Kenya Neryi Tuga AB was good, but I often ended up with a sour roast. There was a magic spot with this coffee that blew my mind, but I didnt hit it often enough. And then the Kenya Murang'a AA Kangunu was truly the bees knees. If only I purchased more than 2 pounds of it. Damn!!!