[Homeroast] sift cupping grounds?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 13:19:47 CST 2011

It's kinda like riding a bicycle. Some like to start with there left foot,
some like to just jump on and not use the peddles at all. Some even get on
from the other side of the bike.
For me I just clear the grounds in the way I learned so I'm not slurping
too much big stuff. There is a good reason other than over caffination why
you spit after each cup taste.
Can't always get all the grounds out, but you always get what you need.
Joseph