[Homeroast] Happy Holidays!

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 12:37:03 CST 2011

I really enjoyed the Nicaragua Mozonte Un Regalo de Dios...
Completely enjoyable every time I roasted or brewed no matter how long
(or not) it had rested.
And it sounds like a farmer who cares about his community as much as his crop.
Win win.
I'm sad it is gone from the store and from my inventory. :(

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not
know what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */