[Homeroast] Christmas Roasting

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 22:33:24 CST 2011

Let's see, two CCR HotTops pushed 132v over voltage like I was doing @ 376g
batches (5 batches to yield 3lb roasted) would take about 584 HotTop batches
@ 4 batches per hour (2 batches each HT) would have taken over 14 days with
both HotTops going non-stop 8 hours per day for that 481# and don't even
think about cooling between batches! I pushed 'em hard back then but NOT
THAT hard! :)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/