[Homeroast] FW: Twelve roasts of Christmas

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 19:40:50 CST 2011

Note my "forward" is of my original post which included the original send
info...Dec 12, 2003 11:23pm...

I almost didn't answer since what was asked was already there! But I'll cut
you slack for not paying attention this time in the spirit of the Holidays.
Though it goes against my old Official List Kurmudgeon ways:)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/