[Homeroast] Christmas Roasting

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 19:25:22 CST 2011

Takes on a whole new meaning! 481# roasted the past week with a another 75
or so to roast tomorrow :) Then I'll take a break from roasting until Monday
after Christmas which will be another big roasting day! (HBers know why,
ever hear of Purple Monday? :)

Would you believe since box opened 11/28 opened 500ct box-o-bags #3 this
morning in 3 weeks and 3 days....we be jammin'!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/